We go from top to bottom and show you exactly how to install WordPress, upload the theme, configure your website and add all your content.
On June 1st we released a long awaited update to our top selling one-page parallax theme – Integral Pro.
Version 1.2 addresses several bugs and includes several new features.
Such as a social sharebox and author profile section on posts as well as the ability to set the Welcome section [Master Slider] as a background.
Complete list of changes listed here,
- Added padding option in options.php for following sections: welcome, testimonial, call-to-action and newsletter.
- Fixed spelling errors in options.php
- Fixed double text domain issue in single.php
- Changed theme description in style.css
- Changed theme tags in style.css
- Updated theme-welcome.php file
- Added rss feed meta box in WP dashboard to display Themely latest news (functions.php)
- Fixed php error with function prefix in functions.php
- Added Linkedin icon in contact section
- Changed parallax effect speed in /sections/custom.php
- Added default background images for testimonial, CTA and newsletter sections
- Updated theme screenshot
- Added social sharing icon section on posts page (single.php)
- Added Author section on posts page (single.php)
- Updated style.css with new styles
- Fixed bug with inability to change dark section big title color.
- Added ability to change BG of stats section in options.php
- Added ability to change font styles of stats section in options.php
- Added ability to set the Master Slider as background of Welcome section (updated options.php file, added /inc/masterslider.php file, edited /sections/hero.php file, edited styles.css file)
We’re very excited to introduce a brand new opportunity for you to earn revenue as a partner of Themely. The Themely Affiliate Program launches today, offering you the chance to earn thousands of dollars a year in passive income by simply referring others to our website.
How does the program work?
Put simply, when you refer a new customer to Themely, you will earn a 50% commission on ALL their completed purchase. For example, if the new customer purchases our Integral Pro theme, you would earn $33.50. Be sure to check out the FAQs and Terms for the complete details.
Want to get started?
Great, you can sign-up now. Once approved, you will have access to your Affiliate Account where you will find your unique link to use when promoting Themely products online. You will also be able for access display ads, and view performance reports including clicks, sales and commission you have generated.
Go forth and refer!
Today we launched an update for our popular free theme – Integral Lite.
Integral is a responsive, one page parallax theme for freelancers, agencies and startups. It’s strength lies in displaying your information on one page in a simple & elegant manner.
Version 1.0.2 includes several bug fixes and small changes.
- Edited tags in style.css
- Updated .po and .mo language files
- Edited text in theme-welcome.php file
- Removed the Contact Form 7 plugin as a packaged plugin
- Added RSS feed meta box in WP dashboard to display Themely latest news (functions.php)
- Enabled the Redux Framework options panel for theme customization (options.php)
Last month we introduced our new support website. It lets you stay on top of your support requests in one place and keep up with each request across email, RSS, and forums in one easy-to-use system. We’re now here for you — anytime, anywhere.
Having ourselves purchased software and web services over the years, we can appreciate how annoying it is when you are trying to get support for a product and have no clear or simply way to so. We believe that quick, friendly and responsive customer support is the cornerstone of any successful business.
So we’ve launched a dedicated support site to help you resolve issues in one central location. Our support site has 3 main sections,
- A fully fledged Knowledge Base to help users find solutions
- A support forum perfect for staff to customer interaction
- And if that isn’t enough, a contact form to speak to us directly
We’ve also modified our internal processes so that each ticket is answered in the order it was received and is followed up on at regular intervals. Even if you loose track of your support request, we wont.
Ticket System / Forum Hybrid
We use a hybrid of support forum and support ticket system. We chose this ultimately because we know the majority of customers actually prefer to answer their own questions if they are given the tools to do so.
- Unique ticket ID number assigned
- Ability for community responses
- Assigned support staff to each ticket
- No support request left behind or overlooked
- Post code, screenshots, and video
Customers can now login with their username and password, access their profile page, view the status, re-open, or resolve any of their existing support requests — all from one location. We make it simple for you to engage in more ways than ever before.
We’re proud to announce the release of our first theme. Meet Integral – a one page theme for creatives, agencies and businesses. It’s strength lies in displaying content on one page in a simple and elegant manner and it’s also super easy to customize. Perfect to promote your work or business.
Check out the demo site and read on for a quick tour.
So, what sets this theme apart?
Integral uses the Redux Framework to manage the theme content; allowing beginners and experts alike to customize the theme without writing any code. Packaged with 20 configurable homepage sections, it allows you to enable/disable and re-order sections with a simple drag and drop feature.
In addition it comes with the latest responsive framework, Bootstrap 3; as well as Google Fonts integration, Fontawesome Icons integration and supports Woocommerce for those who want to sell products online.
Integral was built with a strong focus on Typography, Usability and Overall User Experience. It features some unique design and functionality; here’s a quick run-down,
- Image, Content & Video Slider (Popular Master Slider Plugin)
- Fully Responsive (Tablet & mobile friendly)
- Smooth parallax effect
- Advanced theme options panel
- Re-order sections (drag & drop)
- Enable/disable sections
- Translation ready (WPML)
- One-page Layout
- Sticky Navigation
- Clean Code
- WordPress 4+ Ready
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- SEO Ready
- Contact Form 7 simple integration
- 600+ Icons Included with FontAwesome
- Built with Bootstrap 3
- Flexslider for Images
- jQuery Lightbox Popup
- Woocommerce Compatible
- Tested with most popular plugins
- Portfolio slider
- Portfolio grid with lightbox popup
- Testimonials slider
- Mailchimp & ConstantContact Newsletter Forms Supported
- Well documented
- Lifetime Updates & Support
- 500+ Google Fonts Ready
- Unlimited colors
- Easy to customize (no coding required)
- Well commented code
- W3C validated HTML5/CSS3
- Fast loading
- Demo Content Provided
- Super Easy Installation & Setup
Overall, Integral is a great start to our theme collection and sets a high standard for future themes. It’s perfect for anybody that places an emphasis on simplicity and elegance in their website or brand.
Integral comes in two versions; a free (Lite) version and an upgrade option with all features for $67. Click here to download or purchase instantly.