Today we released an update to our popular one-page theme – Integral Pro.
Version 1.2.5 fixes a couple issues and includes several new features.
See the list of changes below;
# v1.2.5 – 09/12/2016
- Added default header for homepage when One-page Layout is not configured
- Added ability to toggle buttons on the default homepage header
- Added customizer.php for settings for the default homepage header
- Added seperate files for functions in /inc/
- Added setting to toggle header and footer
- Added img-responsive class to logo image
- Added styles to limit width of logo on mobile devices
- Added Youtube icon to contact section
- Updated hero.php
- Updated styles.css
- Updated functions.php
- Updated footer.php
- Updated archive.php
- Updated single projects widget to not display grey description section when no data is entered
- Updated the contact section file and added custom class for margin
- Fixed big and small title size on mobile devices
- Fixed spelling errors in theme description and theme welcome
- Fixed smooth scroll effect
- Fixed issue with text alignment in master slider content section
- Fixed issue with content appearing in contact section when none was selected
If you have already purchased Integral Pro; log into your Customer Dashboard to download the theme.
To update your theme; follow these instructions.
If you are using the free version – Integral Lite – upgrade today and save 10% with coupon code THEMELY10.
Hello Hans, I would like to know where do I find the 1.2.5 version to upgrade my Integral Pro.
You can log into your account here https://www.themely.com/customer-dashboard/ to download the latest version.