We have just released an important update for Integral Pro – our best selling business WordPress theme.
This update includes several bug fixes and 2 new content sections.
We receive regular feedback from you (our lovely customers) and we take all advice and requests into consideration.
Because of this we’ve decided to add 2 extra content sections. These 2 sections allow you to add additional content anywhere on the homepage. You can also select the style of the section (Lite or Dark) and the title style as well as several other options.
We’ve also added additional pricing features in the pricing tables widget and fixed several small issues.
See the complete list of new features & bug fixes below.
- Replaced jQuery UI script with jQuery Effects Core bundled with WordPress (edited enqueue.php)
- Added top margin classes to style.css
- Added margin to 2nd content section on services.php
- Added 2 extra content sections
- Added settings for the 2 extra content sections in options.php
- Added pricing features to the pricing tables widget
- Fixed issue with button on pricing tables showing if no link was entered
- Fixed width issue with Master Slider in Welcome section (edited style.css)
- Changed default values in options.php for Hero titles
To update your theme; log into your Customer Dashboard and download the theme.
Then follow these instructions, http://support.themely.com/knowledgebase/how-to-update-your-theme/
Since version 1.2.8 you can now automatically update your theme from the dashboard. Simply go to APPEARANCE > Themes and click the orange Update Available button for Integral Pro.
If you are using the free version of Integral; upgrade today and save 10% with coupon code THEMELY10.