Due to the fact our WordPress themes are pretty awesome and people love them, we’ve ran into a little bit of a problem; we need help!
Sometimes our wonderful clients require assistance and we’re always there to help. In order to continue doing that we need to hire an additional team member.
If you have experience developing WordPress websites or themes, and are interested in supplementing your current freelance carreer, send us an email to hello [at] themely.com with a link to your portfolio and why you would be a good fit for the position.
Here’s some details about what the position entails and what we’re looking for.
The Day to Day
- Responsible for all customer support issues through our Support Forum. That means you’ll be the one our customers turn to when they have a problem and providing the solution should be your top priority!
- You’ll need to apply creative problem-solving techniques to identify the source of problems while at the same time keeping the customer updated with progress of the issue.
- You’ll have to take the initiative to learn about the customer, understand their problem, and determine the best way to fix it.
- Available between Monday- Friday (8am – 5pm EST) for 1 to 2 hours of work per day. It depends on the number of support tickets that day.
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to work remotely
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken)
- Customer focused: You’re a people person who looks forward to helping the person who just requested your help.
- Great communicator: As the most visible part of the company, it matters what you say and how you say it.
- Complete understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions at the code level
- Experiencing building WordPress themes/plugins
- Understanding of WordPress coding best practices
- WordPress/Programming security best practices
- Knowledge of coding languages like HTML, PHP, CSS, MYSQL and jQuery.