Last month we introduced our new support website. It lets you stay on top of your support requests in one place and keep up with each request across email, RSS, and forums in one easy-to-use system. We’re now here for you — anytime, anywhere.
Having ourselves purchased software and web services over the years, we can appreciate how annoying it is when you are trying to get support for a product and have no clear or simply way to so. We believe that quick, friendly and responsive customer support is the cornerstone of any successful business.
So we’ve launched a dedicated support site to help you resolve issues in one central location. Our support site has 3 main sections,
- A fully fledged Knowledge Base to help users find solutions
- A support forum perfect for staff to customer interaction
- And if that isn’t enough, a contact form to speak to us directly
We’ve also modified our internal processes so that each ticket is answered in the order it was received and is followed up on at regular intervals. Even if you loose track of your support request, we wont.
Ticket System / Forum Hybrid
We use a hybrid of support forum and support ticket system. We chose this ultimately because we know the majority of customers actually prefer to answer their own questions if they are given the tools to do so.
- Unique ticket ID number assigned
- Ability for community responses
- Assigned support staff to each ticket
- No support request left behind or overlooked
- Post code, screenshots, and video
Customers can now login with their username and password, access their profile page, view the status, re-open, or resolve any of their existing support requests — all from one location. We make it simple for you to engage in more ways than ever before.