Last week we released an important update to our popular one-page theme Integral Pro.
Version 1.4.2 and 1.4.3 fixes several security issues, has been tested with WordPress 4.8 and includes some new features.
See the list of changes below,
- Added link field to project grid widgets
- Added link target field to project grid widgets
- Updated styles for contact form submit button
- Added additional tabs in theme welcome
- Changed design of theme notice
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.8
- Add Bootstrap img-responsive to all content images
- Ran NS Theme Check plugin and fixed errors
- Fixed escaping issues in widgets
- Fixed sanitization issues in widgets
We highly recommend you update immediately. Before you do so, make sure to backup your site files & database. We recommend you use a plugin like WordPress Duplicator.
Keep in mind that if you made any changes to the theme files or style.css file, these changes will be wiped out when you update.
To update your theme; log into your website’s Admin Dashboard and go to APPEARANCE > Themes. Then click the “New version available – Update Now” link for Integral Pro.
If you are using the free version of Integral (Lite Version) – Upgrade to Integral Pro today and save 10% with coupon code THEMELY10.